We want to be sure you’re gambling as safely as possible. That’s why we’ve put together a range of tools to help.
The Budget Calculator helps you compare your monthly income to your outgoings. We don’t store any of the information you enter.
You can take the GamCare online self-assessment to find out how much of an impact gambling is having on your life.
The self-assessment will give you a series of statements and ask you to select how much the statement applies to your gambling behaviour on a scale of 1-10.
Once completed, you will be presented with a breakdown of how gambling is affecting your life, including personalized recommendations for your next steps.
Please note that this is a personal assessment and Ladbrokes doesn’t have access to the results.
To take the GamCare online assessment, click here.
Whilst most people gamble for entertainment, for some, gambling can become a problem. Always remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and fun and not seen as a way of making money
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Avoid chasing losses
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling
Could your gambling be problematic? You can find out by answering the questions below as honestly as you can.
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When you run out of money gambling, do you feel you need to find a way to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to develop a gambling problem.
If you are concerned about your gambling, consider taking the independent and anonymous self-assessment questionnaire offered by GamCare.
Protection of minors
Ladbrokes excludes minors (persons under the age of 18) from gambling by running identification checks, which can require copies of various documents.
We take our responsibility to prevent minors from playing with us seriously, and to offer the best possible protection we require the shared responsibility of parents.
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately here.
Manage your ads
Social media platforms can show ads tailored to your browsing history – these are called personalized ads.
You can control your ad preferences to manage what you see. If you want to stop seeing ads from Entain brands and other third parties linked to your browsing history, you can tailor your ad settings on these social media sites here.
Banks that provide gambling blocks
For a list of financial services organizations in the UK that currently offer gambling blocks on debit cards please click here.
Please note, the list is updated by an external agency and we are not responsible for its accuracy.